Dundonald Links Resort
- Championship golf courses
- World class links layouts
- Luxury accommodation
- Easy access from Glasgow airport
- Features Royal Troon
- Ailsa Course and Prestwick
- No language barrier
Your Tailor Made Golf Holiday at Dundonald Links Resort.
Dundonald Links Resort golf holidays represent excellent quality and great value.
Dundonald Links Golf Holidays
Dundonald Links is located in Ayrshire, in South West Scotland. Its situated only 10 minutes from Glasgow Prestwick Airport & only 35 minutes from Glasgow International Airport, so it is ideally located with a short transfer time from surrounding Airports. If flying into a local airport isn’t possible, you can alternatively use the Helicopter Pad to fly directly into Dundonald Links.
Dundonald Links Resort underwent a £25 Million Investment in order to create one of the greatest stay & play venues in Scotland. Since the investment the resort has hosted European Tour events such as: The Men’s & Women’s Aberdeen Standard Investment Scottish Open in 2017, and in doing so, it became the first venue to host the men’s and women’s Scottish Opens in the same year. It then hosted The Women’s Scottish Open in 2022, which will be returning to Dundonald Links in 2023. And the most recently announced event is the Final Qualifying for The Open Championship between 2023-2026.
Why choose Dundonald Links for your next golf break?
- Top quality Golf onsite & in the surrounding area
- A Modern newly redeveloped golfing experience, after a £25 Million investment
- Dundonald Links Golf has hosted European Tour events
- Modern Accommodation from Self contained Lodges to Luxury Rooms
- Golf Clubhouse featuring a Restaurant, Whisky Tasting, & a Bar
What golf is in the area?
- Dundonald Links – Onsite
- Trump Turnberry – Robert The Bruce
- Trump Turnberry – Ailsa
- Prestwick Golf Club
- Western Gailes Golf Club
- Royal Troon – Portland Course
- Royal Troon – Old Course
Accommodation & Gastronomy
Dundonald Links offers ultra modern accommodation, with eighteen self catering Lodges that come in 2, 4 or 6 Bedroom variety’s to accommodate small & large groups. The resort also features 22 luxury Rooms that are all located in close proximity to the Golf Clubhouse all designed for the perfect golfing experience. The Clubhouse at Dundonald Links is the perfect place to relax, dine & drink after a days golfing with a Gym, Sauna & Steam Room available for guests to use throughout the stay.
The Clubhouse features the Canny Crow Restaurant, which is renowned as one of the best places to dine in Ayrshire. The Canny Crow is a fine dining style restaurant which serves mouth watering local Scottish dishes, while also serving a range of classic golfing dishes throughout the day. The Clubhouse also includes a Whisky tasting room for golfers to experience during there stay, offering the ultimate Whisky tasting experience with the opportunity to try the Dundonald Links 1980 Bunnahabhain Canasta whisky straight from the cask.
- Golf Onsite
- Hosted European Tour Events
- Modern Accommodation
- Luxury Lodges & Rooms
- Sauna & Steam Room
- Whisky Tasting Experience
- Fine Dining Restaurant
- Modern & contemporary open-plan layout
- Exclusive outdoor terrace
- Luxurious double bed (with a zip-to-link capacity for two single beds)
- Seating area
- En-suite bathroom facilities
- Close proximity to the Clubhouse
- Rooms & Lodge accommodation styles
Golf Courses near Dundonald Links Resort
Prestwick Golf Club
Royal Troon – Old Course
Trump Turnberry – Robert The Bruce
Royal Troon – Portland Course
Trump Turnberry – Ailsa
Western Gailes Golf Club
Ready to Start the Conversation?
Here's How It Works:
What We Offer
We can't wait to meet you!