John O'Gaunt Golf Club
Founded in 1948 and offering two 18 hole golf Courses with the longer John O’Gaunt layout rated tougher of the two tracks which has matured naturally over many years. The Carthagena Course provides a wonderful contrast with much larger greens, longer tees and a soil which drains very quickly.
A warm and friend welcome awaits all visitors in the Clubhouse, constructed in 1859 and built in the style and tradition of the stately home of that period.
Having hosted the English Golf Union ‘Seniors Championship’ on two occasions and the club professional is a winner of the European PGA ‘John Jacobs’ coach of the year.
Situated between Bedford and Cambridge and seeped in history from the 14th Century as John O’ Gaunt held the manor of nearby Sutton.
2 x 18 Holes, Buggy Hire, Changing Facilities