Grand Hyatt La Manga Club
- Superb accommodation
- Warm weather all year round
- English widely spoken
- Loads of restaurants to choose from
- Easy access to Murcia Airport
- 3 fantastic golf courses
Your Tailor Made Golf Holiday at Grand Hyatt La Manga Club.
Grand Hyatt La Manga Club golf holidays represent excellent quality and great value.
Grand Hyatt La Manga Club temporarily closed its doors on December 1st 2022, to undertake a comprehensive refurbishment of all its facilities. and reopen with a totally renewed image on the 15th May 2023.
Grand Hyatt La Manga Club Golf Holidays
The Grand Hyatt La Manga Club is highly accessible for all golfers in the area, located just a forty-minute drive away from the new Región de Murcia International Airport; perfect for those looking to avoid a long drive after their flight. Located in the heart of southern Spain, La Manga Club enjoys over 300 days of sunshine a year, making it perfect for golfers looking to enjoy some winter sun. Furthermore, the La Manga Club is home to a wide range of fantastic bars and restaurants should guests choose to venture out of the hotel.
The Grand Hyatt La Manga Club has 192 recently refurbished rooms including 6 suites and 1 royal suite. All rooms feature 65 inch Smart TVs and have golf or pool views with a step out or full balcony.
This hotel is a regular favourite among golfers in the Murcia region due to the three fantastic golf courses located on-site to the La Manga Club resort. The North, South and West golf courses are among some of the best-known golf courses in the region, and all of them offer an unforgettable round of golf.
Why choose Grand Hyatt La Manga Club for your next golf break?
- 3 x 18 Hole Championship Courses On-Site
- Golf Academy
- New Golf Pro Shop
- Sports Bar
- Newly Refurbished Hotel
- Range of room types to suit a variety of guests
- Friendly, English-speaking staff
- In-room Golf Storage
- 3 New Restaurants & Pool Bar
- Separate Family & Adults-Only Pools
- Pool Restaurant
- Beachfront La Cala Restaurant & Beach Club
- Brand New Spa, Gym & Fitness Studio
- New Racquet Club & Football Centre
- Sushi bar: Located within the hotel
- Asian restaurant: Asian inspired cuisine
- La Cala restaurant: Fish and seafood with stunning views
- La Cala Beach Club: Cold tapas and drinks right by the beach
- Gastronomic restaurant: High end cuisine within the hotel
- Amapola: Buffet restaurant Mediterranean buffet within the hotel
- Sol y Sombra: Snacks and light lunches by the hotel pool
- 37 Spikes Sports Bar: Classic Clubhouse dishes and Tapas with golf views
Golf in the area?
- 3 x 18 hole Championship courses on site
- Complimentary shuttle bus
- Golf practice facilities
- Health & Fitness centre
- Numerous bars and restaurants
- Outdoor pools
- Football pitches
- Tennis courts
- Car Park
Ready to Start the Conversation?
Here's How It Works:
What We Offer
We can't wait to meet you!